powered by Exo-SCRT™
What Are Exosomes?
Exosome treatments are based on the most cutting-edge scientific biotech breakthrough based on research into stem cells. Exosomes are responsible for cell to cell communication and for facilitating the exchange of RNA and other important proteins between cells (e.g. fibroblasts, keratinocytes, immune cells, etc.), in addition to transferring numerous growth factors and cytokines and genetic materials that have shown signs of tissue repair and improving skin cells. Exosomes are much smaller than cells and can travel throughout the body freely. They have a low risk of rejection or negative reactions.
Clinically Proven To Improve The Appearance Of:
- Fine Lines, Wrinkles & Age Related Pigment
- Overall Brightness and Hydration
- Redness and Skin Irritation
- Skin Lesions and Scares
- Texture and Pore Size
- Hydrates and nourishes the scalp
- Promotes a healthy hair growth cycle
- Visibly makes hair look & feel softer & shinier
- Noticeably reduces hair shedding